Job Requisition:Security Consultant I
Leidos has an opportunity for a Personnel Security Specialist, Grade level 2 at the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) in Washington, DC. This candidate will provide direct support and service to the administration of the FBI Security division and will assist in developing and documenting Reports of Investigation. The candidate must be detail oriented, have strong computer skills, and have the ability of utilizing various FBI and community IT systems.
Primary Responsibilities duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to :
- Knowledge of security –related /investigative guidelines and procedures, and familiarity with Federal standards and Executive Orders.
- Knowledge of and have the capability to use Lexis Nexis
- Ability to perform administrative tasks such as querying databases, filing, processing mail, performing audits.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience to conduct highly established federal standards for investigations, background investigations, and security investigations relating to suitability and security standards.
- Upload all official documents into the defined system of record, management, workflow, or tracking systems, files, and / or sub-files.
- The candidate must currently hold a TS security clearance and must be capable of obtaining a SCI clearance that includes a requirement to pass a CI polygraph exam
- Three (3) years of experience in the personnel security investigative or investigative analyst field.
- A bachelor’s degree in any field of study.
- Experience conducting and interpreting database checks and credit reports.
- Experience performing routine office administrative support functions.
- Demonstrated analytical ability to critically review and analyze various types of incoming material and investigative reports to discern potential security vulnerabilities and to identify viable investigative leads.
- Have previous experience at the FBI
- Have working knowledge of the National Industrial Security Program Operations Manual (NISPOM)
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.