The C4ISR Services and Solutions Division at Leidos currently has an opening for a Senior Program Manager for the Distributed Common Ground System - Navy (DCGS-N).
The DCGS-N is the U.S. Navy's ISR enterprise network installed on aircraft carriers, amphibious ships, and ashore sites. This is an exciting opportunity where the successful candidate will manage a team of approximately 100 Leidos staff and subcontractors to help advance the U.S. Navy's ISR and targeting mission.
- Responsible for all aspects of managing the DCGS-N program to include technical execution, cost, and schedule from project startup to close-out.
- Responsible for managing the performance and needs of the Leidos staff as well as managing all subcontractors.
- The Program Manager is the primary Leidos point of contact with our Navy Information Warfare Center Atlantic (NIWC LANT) customer and must establish and maintain relationships with other government organizations and stakeholders.
- Objectives of this position include establishing and executing to a strategic vision and growing the program to support evolving customer requirements while meeting internal financial objectives.
- The successful candidate will be required to brief senior management up to an including the CEO.
- They may also be responsible for managing or overseeing some other projects, proposals, opportunity captures, and other activities as required.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field and 10 years of program management experience on programs of similar size and scope.
- PMP certification or DAWIA Level III program management
- 15 years of experience in Navy ISR
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- Master's degree in a relevant technical field
- DoD/Navy Command experience
- DoD/Navy program execution experience
- DoD/Navy acquisition experience
- DoD/Navy RDT&E experience
- DCGS-N system or related experience
- Excellent oral and written communications