Leidos is seeking candidates for Imagery Analyst to support our customer in Springfield VA. An ACTIVE TS/SCI level clearance is required (will also be required to gain a Poly).
The successful candidate will work as a member of a government-contractor team providing Imagery Analyst (GMTI) support. The candidate should have a strong Imagery Intelligence background and will independently conduct research and initiate ad hoc projects as appropriate. The candidate will create and maintain databases to store intelligence data and information in appropriate softcopy files on information systems for management access.
- Provide research and analysis of imagery and GMTI data to integrate findings into intelligence products in support of Combat/Crisis Operations and customer needs
- Integrate data as applicable in order to provide a product depicting a more complete picture of specific customer analytical issues; identify intelligences gaps; and, prepare intelligence requirements as needed
- Disseminate both preliminary and finished geospatially-based intelligence products that contribute to demonstrated impact across the Military, Intelligence, and Policy-making communities
- Provide situational awareness to analysts through the assembly of daily intelligence documents, briefings, and datasets. Create, update, and manage databases and products in coordination with multi-INT fusion analysts
- Provide data to the analyst in the form of shapefiles and accompanying video files for the analyst to incorporate into ESRI ArcGIS projects
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Candidate must possess a minimum of 3 years relevant experience
- A bachelor degree in a field related to the support services may count for up to four years of experience
- Candidates must have successfully completed a military or government Imagery Analysis training course equivalent to the Geospatial Intelligence Training Program (GITP) and have demonstrated experience exploiting GMTI data
- Knowledge of soft copy imagery exploitation functionalities
- In-depth knowledge of the following systems and software programs: REMOTEVIEW, DOTMarix, IEC, ISR Forensics, Cedalion/NES, MOVINT Client, and common office software to include MS Office;
- Strong knowledge of the intelligence collection process to include relationships across IC Agencies;
- Knowledge of multi-spectral imagery exploitation;
- Ability to work in a very dynamic and demanding work environment
- Demonstrated good oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to brief senior staff officer;
- Work cooperatively as a team member and provide guidance to government analysts to build effective customer relationships;
- Ability to work independently with no oversight;
- Knowledge of terrorism-associated issues
ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- BS/BA degree in a relevant field is desired.
"External Referral Eligible"