The Intelligence Group at Leidos is currently seeking a Data Science Analyst for an Intelligence Community customer. The successful candidate will work as a member of a government-contractor team providing their independent handling and analysis of large amounts of data from various sources. Work will be performed in a fast-paced, high-energy environment inside a government facility.Primary Responsibilities
- The candidate will have knowledge and experience with various data science tools, programming languages and database management.
- The candidate will engage a variety of components within the customer organization to address mission requirements and develop insight in support of operations.
- The candidate will utilize classified and open source databases to produce actionable targeting packages, drive collection and provide ongoing support to field operations.
- Bachelor's Degree and (4-8) years of relevant experience.
- Demonstrated experience working with a variety of data and using it to generate various levels of reporting to decision makers.
- An active TS/SCI with polygraph clearance is required in order to be considered for this position.
- Candidate must be a US citizen
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 32,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com .
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.