Leidos has an opportunity to join a team of individuals supporting the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) in Washington, DC as a Senior Security Analyst. This candidate should have strong organizational skills and be a time conscious self-starter who understands and can successfully demonstrate professional experience utilizing analytical skills and writing ability to present viable alternatives and make professional recommendations that support the acquisition security mission. The candidate will plan, perform, facilitate and assist with analyzing known and potential risks and threats directed at the Intelligence Community (IC) including but not limited to the FBI.
The applicant will work independently per the customer direction gathering information as necessary, support meetings, draft and review documentation, correspond with government personnel/contractors and provide related services in performance of the tasks associated with Industrial Security or management/program analysis.
Sometimes the work being performed is unclear may require experience and a broader understanding to decipher the direction that is needed to pursue. Hence, it is imperative that the candidate have good communication skills, excellent writing ability to explain solutions, practices, and procedures to others in the organization. Experience in preparing and writing reports is required to successfully implement daily activities.
Additionally as a Senior Security Analyst it is implied that you have a full understanding of the concepts and principals you are reviewing and you may be required to review and oversee documentation and work from your junior peers/teammates.
The candidates primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Plan, perform, facilitate and assist with analyzing known and potential risks and threats directed at the Intelligence Community (IC) including but not limited to the FBI.
- Conduct background research
- Analyze and develop risk mitigation strategies
- Attain or develop Company Key Personnel Listings (KPLs)
- Review and utilize IC threat matrix
- Assign Company Threat Scores
- Write Threat Assessments
- Utilize Resource Checklists
- Hold a BA/BS in any area of study.
- Five (5) years of demonstrated successful professional experience utilizing analytical skills and writing ability to present viable alternatives and make professional recommendations.
- Eight (8) years demonstrated knowledge and application of NISPOM standards.
- Five (5) years demonstrated knowledge and application of OPM personnel security standards related to obtaining and maintaining a security clearance
- Demonstrated experience in industrial security matters, pertinent national industrial security policies, directives, and programs.
- Demonstrated skill in industrial security, acquisitions protective processes, life-cycle procurement, technology review and studies, counterintelligence and security methodologies, standards, and techniques.
- Ability to formulate and suggest industrial security mitigating and risk reduction measures and assists in their implementations.
o FBI Experience
- Experience as a Facility Security Officer
o ASIS Certification as a Certified Protection Professional