Leidos is seeking a Transition Manager that will be responsible for the successful transition of the Information Technology (IT) Services from the current contract to a new Task Order under Leidos. As part of the Transition phase-in, the Transition Manager will ensure Leidos personnel are in place with required knowledge and appropriate access to tools, systems, and activities necessary for the transition of services, licenses, tools, infrastructure, assets, and facilities among other activities over to Leidos. Accountable for all facets of the transition including transition meetings and plans, coordinating between contract and government leadership and technical teams, and completing the transition on time with no service impact to customers. Oversees all aspects of the program transition, from service delivery to IT Infrastructure systems and solution development. The Transition Manager will primarily work in Washington, DC.aMinimum Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree with 12+ years of relevant experience or Master's degree with 10+ years of prior relevant experience.
- Specific experience supervising or leading teams or projects.
- Demonstrated experience managing large-scale contract transitions and associated transition of services.
- Must have experience leading at least 2 contract transitions in the past 10 years.
- Demonstrated experience applying project management principles using industry best practices such as the PMBOK or SDLC.
- Demonstrated understanding of ITIL Service Design and/or Service Transition processes.
- Currently possess a Top Secret Clearance
- Prior Department of Energy experience delivering transition of system migration services and support
- PMP Certification
- ITIL Certification
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 32,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com .
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.