Job Requisition:Systems Administrator
Join the ranks at Leidos and be a part of team that is supporting the Global War on Terror in a state of the art Remote Piloted Aircraft Operations Center .
Leidos has an opportunity for a Systems Administrator at Cannon AFB New Mexico.
The job of the Systems Administrator is to apply network / systems analysis techniques and procedures to determine hardware, software, or network / system functional specifications, and design, develop, test and modify computer systems and programs based on user or design specifications. Many of the systems are unique, one of a kind, custom built prototypes that are continually changing and evolving to meet mission needs. The Systems administrator will provide support in a Top Secret Special Compartment Information (TS/SCI) classified environment which is technically complex, has little government provided documentation and limited OEM documentation. Shift work and some travel required. PRIMARY REPSONISIBILITIES:-Administration and maintenance support for systems, end user devices and applications to include, Secure View, Citrix, Zeus, IMOM, Google Earth, MiRC, Omen/Mongo, Windows 10, and standard Microsoft Office applications. -Minimal server and database archive support will also be required. -Update and monitor application performance and provide data management for devices including, but not limited to, end user devices, servers, and database archives. -Support additional systems including, but not limited to, NIPRnet, SIPRnet, FMV, and internal voice systems. -Exercise good analytic and problem solving skills when restoring outages and connectivity issues and do so under extremely tight time constraints. -Ability to add a new part or capability to an existing design or system. Work often times involves improving a capability or parts performance through changes in technology or improved versions of the part or equipment. -Assist with determining technical solutions for presentation to the government customer. -Troubleshoot quickly and exercise work independently.
Basic Qualifications -
- Bachelor's degree is preferred. Associates Degree in a related technical discipline and 3+ years of related experience (Experience and Certifications will be considered in lieu of degree).
- Experience with exploitation tools such as Google Earth, AIMs, or Multi-Int Analysis and Archive System (MAAS) is a must.
- Military C4ISR (Command, Control, Computers, Communication, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance) experience required.
- Experience with both Windows Server 2k8/2k12 and Windows 10 administration. -Excellent communication skills in team environments as well as on individual projects are mandatory.
- Must possess the ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing to end users and management.
- Self-motivation and the ability to manage multiple priorities along with a strong work ethic required.
- Must have at minimum a current Security+ Certification IAW DoD 8570.
- Must have a current TS/SCI security Clearance.
- Military experience in a computer-related career field/discipline.
- CCNA or CISSP is highly desired.
- Experience with SCCM desktop management suite. -
- Experience with virtual desktop brokers, such as VMWare View or Citrix XenDesktop. -
- Experience with SecureView, XenDesktop, XenApp, NetScaler and NetApp. -Certifications such as MCSA/MCSE, Server+, CITRIX, NetApp, and ITIL v3. -
- Experience deploying production virtual environments (e.g. thin clients). -Experience with Windows software packaging and deployment automation.
- Operational experience with UAV's, specifically Predator or Reaper. -
- Prior military or civilian DoD experience with Air Operations.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Administration1000Defense
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.