Job Requisition:IT - Cyber Security Manager
Leidos has an opening for a Cyber Security Manager in Portsmouth, OH. The Cyber Security Manager will lead a Security Analyst team responsible for day to day advanced security monitoring of the systems and the network. Additionally, this person will oversee all Security Incident Response activities and Cyber Security Engineering activities. This position is expected to have an understanding of the NIST Risk Management Framework (RMF) and the various supporting elements. This role is expected manage the team that plans and implements security measures to protect computer systems, networks, and data, as well as to provide additional visibility for the analysts and to stay up to date on the latest risks and threats to information security systems.
Must be able to obtain and maintain a DOE Q Clearance.
- Work closely with decision makers in other departments to identify, recommend, develop, implement and support cost effective cyber security requirements for all aspects of the organization.
- Implement IT and cyber-related policies, procedures, and best practices for the organization.
- Ensure implementation of all Cyber requirements as defined by customer contract.
- Remain conversant with the industry’s computer security technology and practices.
- Establish and maintain regular written and in-person communications with the subordinate team members and other parts of the organization.
- Recommend and develop plans for systems development and operations, hardware and software purchases, budget, and staffing.
- Develops, implements, and monitors management information systems policies and controls to ensure data accuracy, security, and legal and regulatory compliance.
- Develops, maintains, and tests disaster recovery plans.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or information technology or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Seven to ten years related work experience reflecting demonstrated ability.
- Ability to collaborate with technical staff and customers in forming strategies to improve performance.
- Experience leading and supervising staff to deliver IT and /or Cyber Security Services
- Experience working in a fast paced environment with competing priorities.
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills, including communicating and coordinating with other Government contractors and stakeholders
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- DOE site experience strongly preferred
- Related industry-recognized certifications such as Security + and Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) are desired.
- Active TOP SECRET clearance
Must possess an active DOE Q clearance, or a Top Secret clearance.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:DOE Q
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Info Security2000Civil
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.