Job Requisition:Voice/Video Comm Analyst
The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has a continuing requirement for Secure Enterprise Network Systems, Services, & Support (SENS3) for the continued operations, maintenance and evolution of the Homeland Secure Data Network (HSDN) and the Classified Local Area Network (C-LAN). Supporting the SENS3 management team, the selected individual will be responsible for providing monitoring of voice and video operations, A/V support, and maintenance support through a 24/7 Operating Center environment to ensure Service Level Agreements are met, including:
- User level maintenance support for VTC and multi-media systems and operate video conferences
- Provide support for CMS and JWICS infrastructure
- Provide A/V support for hosting facilities
- Periodic inspection and testing of conference rooms
- Maintain system phonebooks/directories
- Provide 24x7x365 support for the setup and operation of VTC and multimedia systems
- Maintain, setup, monitor, and troubleshoot video equipment for users
- Assist users with the use of video conferencing systems by providing personal instructions in the use of control interfaces and procedures
- Perform testing with secure mobile services
- Schedule and monitor video teleconferencing sessions
- Knowledge of Remedy and ServiceNow products and have an understanding of networks as well as voice/video equipment
Qualifications - External
- 2+ years of experience in system administration for multiple operating systems including windows and linux
- Experience conducting equipment installation, testing, and communication
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be familiar with Cisco telepresence management suites
- Knowledge in coordinating problem resolution and working across IT functional areas
- Proven ability to manage multiple task/events simultaneously and deliver on time.
- DHS Experience
- CCVP Certification
- CCNA/CCNP Certification
- Microsoft Certification
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 2 years of professional experience; or no experience required with a related Master’s degree.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.