The Defense and Intelligence Group of Leidos has an opening for a career as a Senior All-Source Intelligence Analyst in Reston, VA.
- Responsible for all-source intelligence analysis to produce intelligence assessments and briefings for the customer to an executive level audience.
- Work directly with customers and team members to research, evaluate, analyze, fuse, and interpret reporting from multiple sources to produce current and finished intelligence products, primarily related to improvised threats.
- Maintain current operational and strategic situational awareness of events in combat zones.
- Adept at briefing senior level managers quickly and thoroughly with minimal preparation and able to react in a highly fluid environment.
- Provide expertise necessary to assist in the development of threat analysis methodologies.
- Master's Degree and minimum of 8 years of experience as an All-Source Intelligence Analyst.
- Currently possess an active TS/SCI Security clearance.
- Military or other organization all-source intelligence analysis training; able to produce intelligence assessments and briefings for the customer and defend assessments with data and intellect vice emotion.
- Experience working independently and as a member of a team to research, evaluate, analyze, fuse, and interpret reporting from multiple sources to produce current and finished intelligence products.
- Experience briefing senior level managers and executives quickly and thoroughly with minimal preparation.
- Education and experience in the development of intelligence products regarding Insurgent warfare and counter-insurgent warfare.
- Education and experience analyzing information to determine and ascertain patterns and methodologies of insurgent warfare to support client's requirements, and identify/analyze changes in enemy tactics, techniques, and procedures.
- Education and experience writing and communicating intelligence analysis and developing briefings with little oversight.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Experience with standard intelligence analytic software and databases to support research and analysis.