Leidos is looking to hire a technical Lead Systems Administrator to support Operations and sustainment of FGS-IOS operational system baseline. The qualified candidate will perform preventative, corrective, adaptive and perfective maintenance and address operational INCs/DRs, Support government requests and follow NGA's instructions for authorized outages. This position is located in Chantilly VA, Springfield VA, OR Gaithersburg MD. Primary Responsibilities:
- Create and Maintain operational and security documentation, including troubleshooting guides and SOPs
- Monitor all operational systems and define, update, and perform routine health checks
- Deploy software and hotfixes
- Deploy security patches and bug fixes to test and operational environments
- Identify preventative measures to maintain system availability
- Respond to user INCs (Incident Reports)
- Troubleshoot reported issues
- Update databases with new data
- Perform all necessary daily system maintenance
- Currently possess an active TS/SCI clearance with ability to obtain a Polygraph post hire
- DOD 8570 certification (Security+ or equivalent or higher)
- Experience with AWS Cloud systems
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Server
- BS/BA degree and 8 years of prior relevant experience OR; Masters with 6 years of prior relevant experience; OR an additional 4 years of experience in lieu of degree
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Experience with C2S
- RHEL knowledge
- Experience with ArcGIS and Esri developed COTS geospatial COTS products
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 32,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com .
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.