Leidos’ new aviation organization, Airborne Solutions Operation (ASO), is seeking an experienced Senior Capture Manager for manned and unmanned Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) systems to grow and manage the manned and unmanned aerial portfolio of programs.
ASO is looking for a Capture Leader with a winning track record to play a critical role on the ASO Capture team. You will partner across the ASO with Business Development Managers, Senior Solution Architects, Pricing Strategists, Client Executives, and many other Leidos Business Support organizations and individuals. Travel occasionally to other Leidos offices or customer sites.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Plan, organize, and manage captures within the airborne market segment, business with US Air Force, SOCOM, PM Fix Wing, Army G2 and International Organizations.
- Lead major capture efforts (especially those greater than $75M) to successful completion.
- Develop the overall capture strategy, internal and external partnerships, teaming agreements and more
- Lead and facilitate win strategy development sessions including technical, management, teaming, past performance, staffing, pricing, etc.
- Lead the development of customer profiles, including customer needs, issues, hopes, and biases
- Lead and coordinate competitive assessments, determining the strengths and weaknesses of Leidos and potential competitors
- Collaborate with Operations Group Leaders, Solution Architects and SMEs to develop solutions that offer customers recognized value, are price competitive, executable and will be evaluated favorably
- Prepare and lead Milestone Reviews, and other reviews as required once opportunity has been assigned
- Develop B&P spend plans and track all associated expenses with the capture effort
- Manage capture personnel(consultants), coordinate with responsible lines/accounts, align resources required for the pursuit of opportunities, develop and improve upon processes, manage B&P budgets, mentor more junior capture managers, report metrics/manage risk and effectively lead growth within the Intelligence business.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, one of the sciences or related field and 15+ years of relevant experience or a Master's degree with 13+ years of experience.
- Experience successfully leading the capture of DOD Aviation or similar vertical market. Military experience may be considered as well.
- Experience bidding and Winning FEDSIM deals
- Active Secret Clearance
- Leadership skills to develop, organize and execute significant capture activities, including building industry teams, assessing win probability, and executing customer call plans to shape acquisitions
- A proven track record of successful capture management across multiple DOD organizations at a variety of acquisition sizes and types
- Experience Capturing deals requiring development of a solution and or an approach
- Strong proposal writing skills
- Experience and understanding of pricing and pricing strategies across multiple contract types
- Experience managing and incorporating BOE into the capture process
- Ability to gain internal support, operate independently with limited supervision and feedback, and establish collaborative relationships with Solution architects, Line management, and peers within the ASO Group and across Leidos
- Excellent oral and written communications and experience briefing senior corporate executives and customers
- Prior Government Service experience with PM Fix Wing, Army G2, PEO Aviation and others
- Previous training on Win Plan Development and execution
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 50% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Capture Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.