Leidos' new aviation organization, Airborne Solutions Operation (ASO), is seeking an experienced Senior Capture Manager for manned and unmanned Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) systems to grow and manage the manned and unmanned aerial portfolio of programs.
ASO is looking for a Capture Leader with a winning track record to play a critical role on the ASO Capture team. You will partner across the ASO with Business Development Managers, Senior Solution Architects, Pricing Strategists, Client Executives, and many other Leidos Business Support organizations and individuals. Travel occasionally to other Leidos offices or customer sites.
What You'll Get to Do:
- Plan, organize, and manage captures within the airborne market segment, business with US Air Force, SOCOM, PM Fix Wing, Army G2 and International Organizations.
- Lead major capture efforts (especially those greater than $75M) to successful completion.
- Develop the overall capture strategy, internal and external partnerships, teaming agreements and more
- Lead and facilitate win strategy development sessions including technical, management, teaming, past performance, staffing, pricing, etc.
- Lead the development of customer profiles, including customer needs, issues, hopes, and biases
- Lead and coordinate competitive assessments, determining the strengths and weaknesses of Leidos and potential competitors
- Collaborate with Operations Group Leaders, Solution Architects and SMEs to develop solutions that offer customers recognized value, are price competitive, executable and will be evaluated favorably
- Prepare and lead Milestone Reviews, and other reviews as required once opportunity has been assigned
- Develop B&P spend plans and track all associated expenses with the capture effort
- Manage capture personnel(consultants), coordinate with responsible lines/accounts, align resources required for the pursuit of opportunities, develop and improve upon processes, manage B&P budgets, mentor more junior capture managers, report metrics/manage risk and effectively lead growth within the Intelligence business.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, one of the sciences or related field and 15+ years of relevant experience or a Master's degree with 13+ years of experience.
- Experience successfully leading the capture of DOD Aviation or similar vertical market. Military experience may be considered as well.
- Experience bidding and Winning FEDSIM deals
- Active Secret Clearance
- Leadership skills to develop, organize and execute significant capture activities, including building industry teams, assessing win probability, and executing customer call plans to shape acquisitions
- A proven track record of successful capture management across multiple DOD organizations at a variety of acquisition sizes and types
- Experience Capturing deals requiring development of a solution and or an approach
- Strong proposal writing skills
- Experience and understanding of pricing and pricing strategies across multiple contract types
- Experience managing and incorporating BOE into the capture process
- Ability to gain internal support, operate independently with limited supervision and feedback, and establish collaborative relationships with Solution architects, Line management, and peers within the ASO Group and across Leidos
- Excellent oral and written communications and experience briefing senior corporate executives and customers
- Prior Government Service experience with PM Fix Wing, Army G2, PEO Aviation and others
- Previous training on Win Plan Development and execution