Leidos Enterprise Accreditations and Continual Improvement (EA&CI) organization has an opening for a Process Engineer. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring EngineeringEdge® NextGen (process) is effective, developed, trained, maintained, improved, deployed and measured.
- Architect, design, develop, deploy, monitor, report and improve enterprise program execution process assets and tools.
- Assist in achieving and maintaining credentials, such as CMMI-DEV, CMMI-SVC, ISO 9001, AS9100, ISO 27000 and ISO 20000-1.
- Be proactive and effectively communicate, negotiate, influence, and mentor others to promote teamwork and collaboration.
- Be able to effectively multitask; work independently/telecommute; think tactically and strategically to influence the development of solutions; and collaborate with other functional teams in a highly visible, dynamic work environment
- Be self-motivated to take initiative to develop, present, and execute solutions to complex enterprise initiatives.
- Ensure that deliverables meet the high quality standards required of a senior leadership team directing enterprise activities.
- Respond to leadership requests quickly, recognizing that they often trace to executive needs and the executive tempo is very fast.
- Meet deadlines. When not possible, negotiate a change in advance. When priorities are unclear, ask.
- Request help to resolve challenges in a timely way, as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical field, and at least 8 years of experience related to process engineering.
- Experience managing the preparation and conduct of audits.
- ISO or AS9100 Auditor Certified (any standard).
- Solid experience in implementing the standards and models (CMMI-DEV, CMMI-SVC, ISO 9001, AS9001, ISO 27000 and ISO 20000-1) on a project or for an organization.
- Excellent oral and excellent written communication skills.
- Master's Degree in a technical field, such as data analytics or systems engineering.
- Learning and development experience.
- ITIL certifications.
- Agile Scrum certifications.
- Project Management Professional Certified.
- Experience in Organizational Change Management.
- Experience being a CMMI SCAMPI appraisal team member.
- Application of Systems Engineering (SE) principles, practices, life-cycles, and management.