Leidos Corporate is searching for an Accounts Payable Auditor to join our Enterprise Business Operations Group (EBO) in Oak Ridge, TN. The Enterprise Business Operations (EBO) - Accounts Payable is committed to providing world class service and technical expertise to our internal customers and our valued vendor-partners. It is Leidos's goal that every customer has a positive experience with and receives exceptional service from our EBO team members. In this role, you will be responsible for auditing and processing vendor invoices received through workflow and paperless queues. These invoices are to be processed timely and accurately in conjunction with Leidos policy. In addition, you are responsible for managing rework invoices, which may involve interfacing with employees and/or vendors to resolve issues.
- Audit invoices in the NPOSPO Workflow system- Ensure appropriate allocation information is provided- Handle special handling requests by the internal customer
- Audit for any open sales tax issues and resolve- Audit to ensure compliance to Leidos policies and FAR regulations
- Manage open rework items
- Interface with employees and vendors to resolve issues related to purchase order invoices, including rework items and payment status
- Other duties as assigned
- Associate's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration with minimum 1 year of Accounts Payable experience. Additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of Associate degree.
- Strong Customer Service skills and experience in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration.
- Experience working in a publicly-traded company.
- Experience using an accounting system.