Job Requisition:Portfolio Quality Assurance Engineer
Leidos is looking for a Quality Assurance Lead to join their Aberdeen team.
- Serves as a senior quality assurance specialist includes formulating, coordinating, directing, and executing all quality assurance policies, tools, and training programs, and conducting internal controls reviews to ensure product assurance competency and the effectiveness of surveillance activities.
- Develops strategies, goals, tasks, roles, responsibilities, and information needs for QA surveillance.
- Performs activities related to the analysis, design, development, test and maintenance of complex software systems.
- Provides technical surveillance to determine the adequacy of the software engineering program to achieve design and development objectives.
- Performs technical surveillance of systems and software controls and processes through in depth review and commenting of software products
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years of relevant experience. Additional experience (8+ years) may be substituted for a degree
- Active Top Secret clearance required.
- Active TS/SCI preferred.
- US Army IEW&S experience with Aerial and Terrestrial Sensor Systems
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Testing and Quality Assurance2000Defense
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.