Leidos Flight Service has Cyber Security position available to work in our Ashburn, VA facility. We are an FAA contract supporting general aviation customers in Preflight, Inflight, Operational, Emergency, and Special Services. Leidos Fight Service provides meteorological and aeronautical information to assist general aviation customers in making informed decisions regarding their intended flights, including but not limited to preflight weather briefings, processing flight plans, search and rescue, as well as inflight meteorological and aeronautical information. Candidate must be able to obtain an SF-85P Public Trust clearance from the FAA customer. Due to contract requirements, the position requires U.S. Citizenship.
• Performs routine analysis on internal system security posture and work with other departments within the org to ensure systems are patched and upgraded to minimize overall system vulnerability.
• Designs and implements new security solutions using program change process.
• Maintains security by monitoring and ensuring compliance to standards, policies, and procedures; conducting incident response analyses
• Conducting system security and vulnerability analyses and risk assessments and recommending the appropriate architecture/platform
• Evolves security systems by monitoring security environment; identifying security gaps; evaluating and implementing enhancements.
• Acts as liaison between system owner team and program management and help facilitate customer audits to evaluate program information security posture.
• Analyzes and studys complex security requirements, prepares documentation that will be delivered to the FAA customer on a continual basis.
• Assists in establishing standards for information security procedures.
• Typically requires Bachelors of Science degree and 2 - 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience.
• Windows and Linux security patching experience.
• Process oriented and has experience working with formal change control processes.
• Proficiency in Networking and understanding networking protocols.
• The ability to use various COTS and customer platforms to gather security statistics to proactively scan and detect vulnerabilities in the system.
• Work with a team and be team-oriented and will work independently with minimal supervision.
• Problem-solving is a must.
• Ability to handle multiple priorities and deadlines.
• Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
• Able to obtain an SF-85P Public Trust clearance from the FAA customer.
• Due to contract requirements, this position requires U.S. Citizenship.
Hands on experience with: