Job Requisition:Carpenter - TS/SCI with Polygraph
- 3-5 years’ experience in carpentry or general maintenance fields. Ability to work in Team environment. Experience with all facets of carpentry tasks, high lift work. Knowledge of Shaft wall framing and metal stud framing. Work and maintain knowledge of various construction materials among which include wood, fiberglass, steel, and concrete.
- Have a good understanding and ability to follow EHS practices across responsible work areas
- Capable of delivering great customer service.
- Ability to lift/carry/push/pull 35 lbs.
- Ability to climb and work off ladders.
- Trades license or certification
- Be well organized and able to multi-task
- Have good verbal and written communications skills
- Be experienced and able to use hand tools and power tools.
- Be able to interpret blueprints, drawings, or written or verbal instructions.
United States citizen with an active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
$26-$32 per hour depending on qualifications plus an hourly fringe $ allotment
Ability to work a 4/10 hour day work week
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:DBA Carpenter1000Intelligence
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.