Leidos is actively interviewing for a Cyber Operations Management Analyst and Research Support employee to join our team in Keyport, WA.
In accordance with JAFAN 6/0, DoD Manual 5205.07 Volumes 1-4, ICDs, the employee shall perform the following cyber operations analysis and research support technical services:
- Provide a knowledgeable manager familiar with Shore-based Information Technology (IT) infrastructure operations and command functions to include facilities, finance and staff administration support.
- Assist the command in monitoring, reviewing, interpreting, evaluating, and reporting on the technical aspects of classified local area networks (LANs) and related operations. Also will assist in the program management of cyber related tasking, monitoring and reporting requirements associated with each specific task order.
- Support that IT and Cyber operations shall be certified in accordance with DoD's IA Workforce efforts, DoD 8570.1M. D. This will entail support of internal cyber and management operations, which include staff briefings, teleconferences, program/project evaluation, project liaison and project management assistance.
- Access to and understanding of the TS/SCI network shall be required to participate in command TS/SCI network planning and processes.
- Assit the command in development of TS/SCI network requirements and security processes, and develop briefings as required.
- Relevant Experience Minimum of eight (8) years of experience and familiarity in providing shore based information technology infrastructure operations and support functions to include logistics, facilities, finance and administration.
- Minimum of eight (8) years of experience and familiarity providing technical services and analytic expertise in SCI/SAP program security management for DoD, DoN and/or NUWC, Keyport.
- Minimum of eight (8) years of experience in cyber and management operations, which include staff briefings, program/project evaluation and project management assistance.
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- Bachelor's degree in related field. Additional years of experience can be considered in lieu of degree.
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Technical Discipline
- Ability to effectively present technical information to reviewers in oral and written formats.
- Results oriented interpersonal security management expertise.