The Radar and Electronics Warfare Group at Leidos in Ridgecrest, CA is seeking a well-qualified and experienced Financial Planner and Analyst. This opportunity is associated with our Aircrew Electronic Warfare Tactical Training Range (AEWTTR) Program. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and driving financial forecasts, analyzing company results, and evaluating risks for all areas of the income statement, balance sheet and statement of cash flows.
• Development and on-going support of basis of estimates, project cost, schedules and milestones, resource allocation, cost and schedule status reporting and ad hoc financial analyses support to program management assessment.
• Regularly monitor project funding, cost, schedules and performance and will support life cycle updates of cost estimates to completion (ETC)/estimates at completion (EAC).
• Support cash goals of reducing total cycle time for invoicing and collections.
• Review cost projections for accuracy.
• Ensure financial budgets achieve all standards and are in alignment with organizational policies.
• Prepare presentations and reports to communicate financial status.
• Regularly interface with customer.
• Bachelor's level degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting with 4 years' professional experience of prior relevant experience
• Must possess excellent communication skills, intermediate to advanced level of experiences in use of spreadsheets, databases and financial planning tools
• Must be able to support multiple programs and process multiple tasks with a proven ability to collect and analyze information in a complex and dynamic operating environment
• Expert user of Microsoft Office, including Excel
• Knowledge of general accounting, financial management and project control concepts, strong analytical skills, intermediate to advanced Excel and database skills
• Knowledge of appropriate government contracting regulations and various contract types, indirect cost pools, forward pricing
• Deltek financial software