The Defense Group of Leidos seeks a Program Manager to support our client at Kelley Barracks in Stuttgart, Germany.
In the role, you will:
- Manage the Leidos support to the USAFRICOM Intelligence Directorate (J2).
- Work with Leidos staff to engage government stakeholders and leadership to manage technical and IT projects.
- Manage complex interdisciplinary projects providing systems capability development, systems gap analysis, and systems integration.
- Manage program scope, stakeholders, schedule, cost, logistics, and risks. Independently leads projects and efforts that span multiple staff directorates while balancing competing customer requirements and managing limited resources.
- Develop, coordinate, staff, and present executive-level information, decision, mission, and staff papers and briefings.
- Develop vignettes and products to explain capability gaps and shortfalls to senior military and government leaders.
- Lead a team of 22 people spread across Europe and Africa in support of USAFRICOM and Combined Joint Task Force - Horn of Africa (CJTF-HOA).
- Handle staffing actions, performance reviews, manage task order budget and finances, track task order travel requirements, produce weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports, and manage contract risks and opportunities.
- Active TS/SCI Clearance
- Bachelor's Degree with 8+ years of relevant experience or Master's Degree with 6+ years of relevant experience.
- 4+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects
- Familiar with mission support in Europe and Africa.
- Knowledge of Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF).
- Knowledge of Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) and Intelligence Processing, Exploitation, and Dissemination (PED) best practices.
- Experience leading complex interdisciplinary systems engineering projects in a Department of Defense (DoD) environment.
- Experience accessing and evaluating information technology and intelligence systems and making recommendations to management about incorporating systems into the enterprise architecture and mission.
- Critical thinking - ability to visualize and articulate end-to-end systems solutions.
- Must be capable of performing complex tasks related to military operations at the Combatant Command staff level.
- Knowledge of Microsoft products: Office, Visio, Project, Excel and SharePoint.
- Ability to be a self-starter and work in a team environment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment, and maintain a positive attitude.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Possession of excellent listening and interpersonal skills.
- Capable of travelling to international locations to accomplish surveys, testing and integration work.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Joint, Combatant Command, or North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) staff experience preferred.
- Past experience at USEUCOM or USAFRICOM.
- Experience leading C4 systems, PED or ISR mission integration and operational support teams.
- Experience working with Partner Nation/Allied/Coalition members in a defense environment.
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP).
- Knowledge of Battlefield Information Collection and Exploitation (BICES).
- Industry recognized Information Technology Certifications and Project Management Certifications: Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA), Cisco, Juniper, Microsoft, International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium (ISC)2, Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC), International Council of Electronic Commerce Consultants (EC-Council), International Council on Systems Engineering (INCOSE), Project Management Institute (PMI), etc.