The PACSES IT Services program at Leidos currently has an opening for an IT Project Coordination Specialist to work in Harrisburg, PA, supporting the Pennsylvania Automated Child Support Enforcement System (PACSES) customer. This position will support the Program Manager and Site Manager with project management, customer collaboration, and reporting requirements. They will also act as a liaison to our PA state customer on assessing and addressing technical and customer support needs, and will help develop operational reporting templates and artifacts. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in preparing, briefing, and disseminating Project and Operational reporting for an Information Technology program supporting end users and IT server and network infrastructure.
Primary Responsibilities :
Develops and maintains project and operational status reporting; maintains frequent communication with customers on evolving needs and support requirements; assists the PM and site manager in developing project schedules and technical requirements; presents project and operations reporting material to senior and executive level customers; helps develop operational reporting on metrics and service ticketing
- Bachelor's degree with 5+ years of information technology, project management, and customer relationship management related experience, or 8+ years in lieu of a college degree.
- Fluency in MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, and MS Project.
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience with IT projects in an Enterprise environment.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification desirable.
-Technical experience with IT Enterprise services highly desirable, particularly for network, server, and endpoint computer management.
- ServiceNow experience a plus.