Leidos Defense Group is seeking a Network Engineer to support our DISA customer on their Joint Regional Security Stack (JRSS) team in Fort Meade, MD. You must hold an active Secret Clearance to qualify and be eligible to obtain a Top Secret Clearance as required by the program.
- Provide tier 2 and 3 operations support for JRSS network components
- Implement, test and evaluate network architecture upgrades, patching, and STIG'ing network devices and troubleshoot network related issues.
- Support the design, development, test, and deployment of the JRSS network devices as required for new or upgraded functionality.
- Develop documentation as required to operationalize new or updated capabilities.
- Requires BS degree and 8-12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6-10 years of prior relevant experience. Equivalent work experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Active/Current DOD IAT II 8570 Certification or higher (Security+ce, CISSP)
- Active DOD Secret Clearance with Top Secret eligibility
- Experience implementing, testing and evaluating network architectures
- Experience patching network devices and STIG'ing
- Hands on experience working with all of the following:
- Cisco MPLS. (Multi Protocol Label Switching)
- BGP routing. (Border Gateway Protocol)
- In-depth protocol analysis with tools such as tcpdump.
- F5 load balancers
- Palo Alto Firewalls
- Cisco ASA Firewalls
- Cisco ASRs
External Referral Eligible
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 32,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com .
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.