Seeking a Systems Engineer. The candidate will assist the PMO with administrative tasks, help with developing innovative concepts and solutions across the program, and work to streamline processes across teams. The candidate will work with different development/engineering teams improving processes, documentation, and identifying efficiencies. The individual must be able to demonstrate the ability to balance customer and back office responsibilities in this fast paced environment.
- Provide support across the program to achieve objectives in accordance with system life cycle activities to include the following:
- Requirements derivation, allocation, and traceability
- Engineering design and development support, data collection and processing tasks
- Risk assessment
- Generation of program documentation
- Assist in program business development (i.e. proposal support, demos, TEMs, etc.)
- Provide and ensure monthly status reports across the program are complete and provide adequate information for the PMO
- Apply, as appropriate, internal control and risk analysis, modern business methods and performance measurement techniques
- Create and apply business process improvement practices to re-engineer methodology for problem solutions
- Assist PMO with some administrative functions (i.e. Division status briefings, Vector site updates, creating and maintaining PMO process/documents, etc.)
- BS in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineer, Computer Science, or related field with 2+ years of experience as a Systems Engineer and 12+ years' experience in systems engineering. Additional experience in lieu of degree.
- Provide project analysis based on requirements, cost, and schedule performance to include development of recommendations to correct performance variance
- Ability to develop and document overall System Level design, function, and performance criteria
- Ability to develop suggested/recommended solutions with little or no oversight
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office tools, to include: Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio
- Familiarity with Software Development Lifecycle
- Familiarity with Agile SaFe framework
- Understanding of Network administration
- Strong communication skills to interface with internal and external customers
- Must have an active TS/SCI with polygraph to be considered for this position.