PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES: Exercise Planner - Senior
Lead and facilitate the functions and capabilities of the Intelligence Enterprise Exercise Program to include:
- Collaboration with the intelligence community (IC) in all aspects of the exercise process
- Draft and maintain exercise policies, plans, and procedures.
- Facilitate and evaluate exercises in accordance with established IC exercise objectives.
- Develop recommended courses of action to ensure IC compliance with the requirements of national and IC exercise policies and related requirements and guidance.
- Maintain information on internal and external facing websites to foster collaboration among IC Continuity Program and Intelligence Enterprise Exercise Program stakeholders.
- Assist with providing program management support to the Intelligence Enterprise Exercise Program.
- Develop and maintain guidance documents for exercise practitioners such as design, conduct, and evaluation templates.
- Facilitate and participate in IC exercises of alternate operating locations.
- Identify, record, and monitor IC corrective actions.
- Assist in the development of IC exercise objectives consistent with the National Intelligence Strategy and other applicable documents.
- Develop and deliver training courses in continuity planning, business process and business impact analyses, reconstitution operations, and exercises.
BA degree and 12 - 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 - 13 years of prior relevant experience. At least 4 years of exercise/emergency management/continuity experience and involvement with all functions of an exercise program to include development, conduct, and evaluation and completed Homeland Security Exercise Evaluation (HSEEP) training. Must possess a TS/SCI clearance with Polygraph
• 6+ years exercise design, conduct, and evaluation experience
• FEMA Master Exercise Practitioner (MEP)
• FEMA Master Continuity Practitioner
• Associate Business Continuity Professional (ABCP) certification
• Adobe Connect experience
• SharePoint site management experience