The NISC III Program at Leidos is seeking a Financial Analyst to assist the Financial Management Team (FMT) lead with the overall strategy and execution of the PSG financial team on behalf of the FAA PSG business manager.
The financial analyst must be proactive and help the FMT Lead with mission success for the business operations of the Power Services Group. Primary Responsibilities for the role include:
TYPICAL EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Assisting with all P/FMT activities (i.e. Obligation Planning, FRs, PRs, PAs, CCs, reconciliation) for the PS3 program
- Assist with the setting, tracking, reporting, and managing SPIRE goals / Business plan goals, obligation goals, and other business imperatives with the customer
- Assist the FMT Lead in establishing direction for and ensuring the quality, standardization, and tracking of all Purchase Requests, Project Authorizations, Credit Card transactions, and Reconciliation across all FMTs by working with FMT personnel on their processes, methods and tools.
- Assists the FMT lead with applicable training, notification, and guidance on changes, improvements, problems, or risks for FMT personnel.
- Support adhoc requests by developing, reporting, and presenting data analytics around financial forecasting/trend analysis of PSG Programs
- Typically requires a BA degree and 3+ years of prior relevant experience .
- Will also consider candidates with a High School diploma and at least 9 years of relevant experience.
- Financial Analysis experience.
- FAA experience and/or Prior FAA support,
- PR processing experience.
- Experience with Prism and Delphi,
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 32,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com .
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.