Leidos is seeking a C-130 Supply Advisor who specializes in Aircraft related Logistics Supply Systems to support the Royal Saudi Air Force (RSAF) in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Candidates must possess a Secret security clearance in order to be considered. The C-130 Supply Advisor will be part of the Contractor Engineering and Technical Support team in support of a US Air Force Foreign Military Sales (FMS) program to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The C-130 Supply Advisor will provide the technical expertise to insure the Aircraft Logistics Supply System provides current technology, immediate support, and sound automation practices based on the users requirements.This is a one-year assignment with option to renew.
• Assist in producing or reviewing supply products for assigned location use that include business case analyses, trade-off studies, estimates for program office acquisition and logistics requirements, written requirements documents for planned acquisitions, and acquisition strategies and plans.
• Assess progress in assigned projects including cost estimates, schedules, and performance supportable baseline requirements.
• Support the Parts and Repair Ordering Systems and the U.S. Federal Logistics Data system.
• Apply knowledge of GFP/GFE purchasing to determine the cost, develop budgets, process purchasing documentation and resolve issues to ensure adequate asset availability.
• Participate in integrated logistics support management team meetings, PMRs, and other related meetings.
• Assist the government in performing logistics support analysis, supply and provisioning planning and implementation.
• Support identification of parts' cost, lead-times and sources of repair or manufacture. Shall be able to forecast supply support requirements to coordinate, track and monitor supply status. Utilize logistics expertise and supply chain knowledge to provide complete logistics support in all aspects of supply system support including accessing applicable systems used to track supply.
- A minimum of ten (10 years practical logistics supply systems experience of which at least five (5) years will have been in Aircraft related Logistics Supply Systems. Prior USAF experience at the officer or non-commissioned officer level is desired. College degree or equivalent with excellent verbal and writing skills. Demonstrated ability to work independently completing multiple and often competing tasks.
- Active Secret clearance required
A military background and knowledge of Air Force Maintenance Logistics Supply Systems is mandatory. Experience at Major Air Command level or Air Logistics Center in the Logistics management of Supply systems is highly desired. Proficiency in communication skills necessary to analyze/write HQ staff level reports prepare correspondence for command signature. Conduct systems analysis that lead to identification of trend analysis and recommend solutions. Management skills necessary to plan and schedule assigned resources to ensure the meeting of operational requirements