Are you interested in continuing your career in US AFRICOM in a mission focused environment? Leidos Defense Group has established and upcoming positions throughout the European theater supporting multiple customers for the Department of Defense on a newly awarded contract. We are looking for experienced, innovative and motivated IT Specialists to support enablement AFRICOM's mission objectives.
What You'll Get to Do:
Leidos has an excellent opportunity for an experienced, self-directed, Cyber Security Engineer Lead (CSEL). This position is in support of a Department of Defense (DoD) organization, US AFRICOM located OCONUS in Stuttgart, Germany. This position is required to travel OCONUS. You will be responsible for supervising and managing the daily activities of configuration and operation of business systems which may be mainframe, mini or client server based. You will work to optimize system operational and resource utilization, and perform system capacity analysis and planning. You will also provide assistance to users in accessing and using business systems.
Responsibilities and Required Qualifications:
- Must be competent in all areas of information systems security, including network, application, database, physical, web vulnerabilities and common security design flaws.
- Possess a deep understanding of the DoD 8570.0 requirements and, Risk Management Framework (RMF) processes.
- Leads a team of Information Systems Security personnel while they develop and maintain a formal Information Systems Security program.
- Serves as the lead Cyber Security Engineering Lead (CSEL) for the customer and their components.
- Develop, implement and enforce US AFRICOM/DoD regional or command unique IA policies and comply with ITMO established IA requirements for units connecting to the enterprise.
- Develop the Information Assurance Vulnerability Assessment (IAVA) schedule, perform scanning and documentation of results.
- Capable of speaking well in front of an audience and able to present Information Assurance Briefs to high ranking personnel and be able to give Information Assurance presentations to incoming personnel in a clear, concise but comprehensive manner.
- Coordinate, schedule and/or conduct training for all Information Systems Security Engineers to include but not limited to RCERT training to conduct IAVAs.
- Performs the duties listed in Section 5.9, DoDI 8500.2.
To be successful you must be able to communicate clearly and succinctly both written and orally, and present products and ideas in a business-like manner. You will be required to work in dynamic fast paced environments that require team interaction and coordination of efforts. The candidate must be experienced in interfacing with both client managers and system users.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Must hold and and maintain an active Top-Secret Clearance with SCI
- Must hold current professional certification that meets or exceeds DoD 8570.01. IAM III (CISSP, CISA, CRISC, GSLC, CCISO or equivalent)
- BA/BS + 12 years recent specialized cyber security experience
- Experience with DoD Risk Management Framework
- Extensive (8+ years) experience with implementing and operating IT services in accordance with DoD Policies and Instructions, Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs), Security Requirements Guides (SRG),Best Business Practice, Vendor security guidance, Information Conditions (INFOCON), DoD Task Order and Combatant Command Policies.
- TESA eligibility
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- ITIL v3 - Foundation
- Experience with Microsoft SCCM
- Adaptable to changing circumstances and operational needs
- Must have experience with SIEM, log analysis, vulnerability analysis, and some scripting experience.
- Intel Security Certified Product Specialist - ePO, DLPe, ESN
- Understanding of Department of Defense Military standards