Job Requisition:HR Data & Analytics Analyst
Leidos is seeking HR Data & Analytics Analysts who will support our HR Data & Analytics function with shaping and executing our Leidos HR data analytics strategy. An imperative priority for this role requires effective and persistent partnership with our Line HR and Line Management and Corporate HR teams to ensure we deliver meaningful metrics, trends, key insights and detailed analyses in all areas of HR support and services.
This team will design analyses to accelerate the company's understanding of its employees and their dynamics, ultimately to steer key decisions we make towards developing the extraordinary workforce that drives our business.
• Deliver meaningful metrics, trends, key insights and detailed analyses in all areas of HR support and services.
• Produce ad hoc queries/reports including information to support special initiatives
• Perform analyses including quantitative and qualitative approaches, transactional / efficiency and human capital metrics.
• Conduct workforce analyses including turnover, headcount, hires, and term metrics.
• Build key data sets to empower operational and exploratory analysis. Monitor key metrics and understand root causes of changes in metrics.
• Perform analysis of data to meet the needs of customers (HR and Talent Acquisition, Business and Functional Leaders) and to aid in decision making.
• Analyze data and provide solutions with meaningful impact.
• Create Executive Briefing presentations and visualizations.
• Identify opportunities to integrate between data bases and reporting tools to improve reporting and customer self-service; seek opportunities to drive innovation and process improvement within the reporting/data analysis spectrum.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Statistics, Data Science, Finance, Computer Science or related quantitative field and eight (8) years of experience working in a data analytics environment, with proven ability to deliver high quality data analytic product within demanding timelines OR twelve (12) years overall related experience in lieu of Degree or equivalent relevant experience.
• Requires eight (8) years of work experience in HR data, systems, or reporting OR similar type of data, systems or reporting.
• Minimum of three (3) years of workforce analytics OR comparable data analysis experience.
• Minimum of five (5) years of performing queries, developing reports and visualizations, and a variety of analytic products.
• Expertise in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
• Exceptional ability to visually present and communicate data, analyses, and findings.
• Experience with Tableau, Alteryx, Power BI, and/or similar data analysis, visualization and business intelligence tools.
• Ability to identify, analyze, and resolve problems logically and systematically.
• Attention to detail and a thorough understanding of data and the organization structure, including impacts to data/metrics due to changes in organizational structure.
• Excellent verbal, communication, project management and analytical skills, required.
• Ability to work in a fast paced, complex organization and meet deadlines.
• Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality with sensitive employee information.
• Ability to work independently and be part of a team environment.
• 6-8 years of work experience in HR data, systems, or reporting function, specifically Workday including the creation of calculated fields.
• Experience in complex data analytics and developing statistical reporting.
• Experience in statistical analysis and complex data interpretation with the ability to present information and insights to all layers of the organization in a concise, clear, and timely manner.
• Experience with SQL.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:HR Systems3000Corporate
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.