Job Requisition:Senior Solutions Architect
The Intelligence Group of Leidos has an opening for a Senior Solutions Architect in Reston, VA.
Act as our focal point in growing technical talent and have a strong role in supporting ongoing contracts, as well as leadership in pursuit of new business. Work to identify capabilities across ongoing contracts, provide leadership in pursuit of new business, and identify key gaps to address through partnership or new capability development.
• Work with the program teams and line management to identify technology and solution roadmaps to improve mission capabilities and broad Leidos contribution in mission attainment resulting in increased contract growth and improved customer satisfaction.
• Support Program Execution directors to identify how programs could be strengthened with application of technology and/or innovation.
• Assess and improve the technical talent in the organization to meet the current and future (new market) business challenges. Maintain a list of top technical talent performing on contracts to target providing rotational growth assignments, educational opportunities, and mentorship to create strong growing team of ready-now technical resources to support the expected increased technical needs of the business.
• Work in partnership with Business Development staff to understand and participate in the development of new business strategy assessing current and future skills and technology needs.
• Partner with the Business Development team in supporting the shaping and development of technical solutions and industry relationships via new business reviews, white papers, customer shaping calls, and the Win Plan process for larger franchise opportunities.
• Mentor solution architect leads on proposals and support all aspects of proposal reviews per the Win Plan.
• Work with peer Operations teams, Group CTO, and other Leidos Groups to understand where technical solutions can be leveraged on current programs and new business pursuits.
•Bachelor’s degree with 15+ years of experience. Strongly prefer a graduate degree in technical area.
•Currently possess an Active TS/SCI clearance preferred
• Strong Technical breadth and depth in support of the Intelligence market.
•Experienced professional in contract performance with demonstrated technical lead and customer relationship building in the performance and growth of contracts. Capable of generating on-contract-growth through insertion of innovation and technology on existing programs. Experienced in resolving and managing red programs.
•Deep industry relationships with leading capabilities providers to enhance our solutions offerings and close gaps in offerings yielding competitive technical solutions.
•Experience solution architect and/or technical volume lead on large captures and proposals. Understands competitor/teammate technology offerings and has worked successful partnerships with suppliers on proposals.
•Ability to assess, identify, recruit and retain talent to grow technical expertise on current programs and build talent for future program proposals and execution in a large organization. Person must be able to work in collaboration across the corporation and with other internal CTOs leveraging contacts to obtain in-house skills when available and provide rotational opportunities for key technical resources to continue technology exchange and enhancements.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Solution Architect3000Defense
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.