Job Requisition:Program Analyst / Scheduler (FAA / Primavera experience preferred)
The Civil group within Leidos is seeking a Program Analyst / Scheduler to help support the FAA customer.
This position is with the Power Services Group that provides both electrical engineering support and program analysis for the Uninterruptable Power Supply (UPS) and Batteries Program.
The location is in Washington DC and and is part of the National Air Space Integration Support Contract III (NISC III).
The Power Services Group provides support for critical power infrastructure for FAA.
In this role you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Creating and maintaining program/project schedules
- Identifying and updating project team members
- Creating and maintaining project charters
- Creating and maintaining baseline scope agreements
- Preparing program and project metrics
- Participating in weekly and monthly telecoms
Qualifications for the position:
- BS Degree in technical or business discipline
- 5+ years experience in program analysis/project management
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and Pivot Tables)
- Ability to support customer and other program staff with project schedules
- Experience in program/project scheduling.
- Ability to maintain documentation on projects including design notes, design calculations, work logs, vendor contacts and other documentation.
- Ability to represent customer in meetings and other activities dealing with both inside and outside of the department.
- Ability to work well with engineering and management staffs including external organizations to ensure timely follow up and on-time project completion.
Preferred qualifications include:
- Familiarity with FAA, FAA Corporate Work Plan
- Knowledge and experience with using Primavera and it's specific application within the FAA.
- Advanced Excel knowledge and skills
- Strong Communication Skills
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management2000Civil
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.