The Civil group within Leidos is seeking a Program Analyst / Scheduler to help support the FAA customer.
This position is with the Power Services Group that provides both electrical engineering support and program analysis for the Uninterruptable Power Supply (UPS) and Batteries Program.
The location is in Washington DC and and is part of the National Air Space Integration Support Contract III (NISC III).
The Power Services Group provides support for critical power infrastructure for FAA.
In this role you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Creating and maintaining program/project schedules
- Identifying and updating project team members
- Creating and maintaining project charters
- Creating and maintaining baseline scope agreements
- Preparing program and project metrics
- Participating in weekly and monthly telecoms
Qualifications for the position:
- BS Degree in technical or business discipline
- 5+ years experience in program analysis/project management
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and Pivot Tables)
- Ability to support customer and other program staff with project schedules
- Experience in program/project scheduling.
- Ability to maintain documentation on projects including design notes, design calculations, work logs, vendor contacts and other documentation.
- Ability to represent customer in meetings and other activities dealing with both inside and outside of the department.
- Ability to work well with engineering and management staffs including external organizations to ensure timely follow up and on-time project completion.
Preferred qualifications include:
- Familiarity with FAA, FAA Corporate Work Plan
- Knowledge and experience with using Primavera and it's specific application within the FAA.
- Advanced Excel knowledge and skills
- Strong Communication Skills