Are you interested in continuing your career in Europe in a mission focused environment? Leidos Defense Group has established upcoming positions throughout the European theater supporting multiple customers for the Department of Defense on a newly awarded contract. We are looking for experienced, innovative and motivated IT Specialists to support enablement of AFRICOM's/EUCOM's mission objectives.
What You'll Get to Do:
Leidos has an excellent opportunity for an experienced, self-directed, Web/SharePoint Portal Administrator. This position is in support of a Department of Defense (DoD) organization, AFRICOM/EUCOM located OCONUS in Kelley Barracks Stuttgart, Germany. This position is required to travel OCONUS. his position is required to travel OCONUS.
- Provide Senior level web design and administration services to the Combatant Commands (CCMDs).
- Planning, designing, testing, and implementing static and dynamic web pages, websites, web parts, web applications and associated content.
- Deliver production management, web page design, markup languages, scripting, and relevant web services support.
- Design web content using commercial best practices. Produce documentation and style guides not limited to, site maps, wire frames and mockups.
- Design, develop, and maintain a consistent information architecture, user interface features, site animation, and special-effects elements to ensure reliable and successful user interactions.
- Understand SharePoint farm architectures and installation processes.
- Perform scripted installations.
- Configure and secure the SharePoint farm environment.
- Possess senior level knowledge of all functionality of SharePoint Central Administration, Shared Services, Managed Metadata, Enterprise Services, STSADM commands, PowerShell scripting and how the services and functions affect the entire SharePoint farm.
- Identify and resolve technical issues with SharePoint web based systems and content.
- Provide assistance via remote access, phone, or in person.
- Possess excellent problem-solving and customer service skills, as well as extensive experience with network hardware, software applications, operating systems and network connectivity.
- Must be customer service-oriented and proactive in anticipating and resolving problems while maximizing efficient use of resources.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and succinctly both written and orally, have strong leadership skills, and present products and ideas in a business-like manner.
- Works in dynamic fast paced environments that require team interaction and coordination of efforts.
- Experienced in interfacing with both client managers and system users.
You will also:
- Provide web design and administration services to the Commands. Services include planning, designing, testing and implementing static and dynamic web pages, sites, applications, and associated data.
- Produce documentation to include style guides (site maps, wire frames, mock-ups); develop and implement standards/guidelines subject to Government approval.
- Create scripts, apply security measures, and identify and resolve technical issues with web-based systems. Provide Web Services to AFRICOM and EUCOM's web-based systems for each respective Public Affairs Office.
- Provide remote support and/or travel to customer sites as required.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
Must hold and maintain an active DOD Secret Clearance
BA/BS + 4 years, AA/AS + 5 years, a major cert + 7 years, or 9+ years of recent specialized experience
MCSA certification - Server 2012
CompTIA Security + (IAT Level II or greater)
Senior level experience with Microsoft SharePoint 2010-2016
Senior level experience developing web applications, web sites, web parts and associated content
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
ITIL v3 - Foundation
Experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2008-2016
Automation using Microsoft PowerShell, VBScript, or batch files
Adaptable to changing circumstances and operational needs
Experience working in VmWare ESXi environments
Experience with enterprise backup solutions
Understanding of Department of Defense Military standards
Experience with DoD IT security requirements