Leidos is seeking Program Compliance Analysts to develop, coordinate, and facilitate Insider Threat Office policies; support compliance activities; coordinate information exchanges with internal and external entities; recommend process improvement strategies; and complete specialized analytic and compliance projects as required. An ACTIVE TS/SCI security clearance and willingness to a polygraph level clearance is REQUIRED for consideration.
Program Analysis and Compliance Officers responsibilities include:
- Develop, coordinate and Insider Threat governance and policy
- Facilitate and support oversight and compliance requirements; conduct assessments, outreach, and awareness to optimize mission capabilities
- Coordinate efforts among stakeholders to ensure enterprise-wide integration of program efforts
- Recommend process improvement methodologies to optimize the program and implement best practices
- Apply understanding of Counterintelligence and Intelligence collection methodologies
- Compiling, report, and disseminating intelligence data
- Maintain SharePoint folder and file structure
- Must currently possess an active TS/SCI security clearance and be able to obtain a polygraph level clearance after hire
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience within a related field
- At least 11 years of experience in Security, Intelligence, Insider Threat, Counterintelligence, Personnel Security, and/or Investigations
- Demonstrated mastery of Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Experience supporting Insider Threat, Security, or Counterintelligence missions
- Successfully completed FLETC, DCITA, JCITA, or DoD all-source analysis courses
"External Referral Eligible"
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 32,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com .
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.