Leidos has an immediate opportunity for a Senior HR Business Systems Analyst in the HR Business Systems & Analysis Team. The Team is responsible for the business configuration and maintenance of the Workday HR Systems supporting Leidos employees as well as other downstream systems and processes. The senior analyst will work in a talented team experienced in Workday and innovative in the approaches to deliver solutions.
• Primarily support the Workday Compensation capability area, but also have opportunities to support HCM Core, Staffing/Onboarding, Benefits, Talent Management, Recruiting, and Learning
• Partner with Compensation/Total Rewards Team in design and deployment of complex global annual merit and bonus cycles in Workday
• Lead requirements analysis, solutions design and development, product delivery and post production migration support of functional modifications and enhancements to Workday and other HR systems/tools in accordance with Leidos policy and the HR Systems Change Management process.
• Ensure awareness of future Workday functionality in small or large releases by actively participating in Workday Releases and staying ahead of new features/functionality being introduced by Workday.
• Serves as a subject matter expert of HR systems design, capability, and applicability to solve complex business problems
• Lead projects as defined by leadership
BASIC REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• Bachelor's degree and 12+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10+ years of prior relevant experience.
• Has lead at least 3 merit cycles as the Workday business analyst/project manager applying advanced compensation designs
• 3+ years of experience in configuring and maintaining Workday with demonstrated knowledge of modules - Learning, HCM, Compensation, Performance, Talent, Benefits, Recruiting, etc.
• Possess expert knowledge of HR Systems industry practices, advanced techniques and solutions to develop new standards, processes, and solutions
• Ability to convince others to accept HR Business Integration view/current practices and agree/accept new concepts, practices and approaches.
• Excellent customer service skills including timely and well thought-out problem resolution
• Ability to collaborate effectively with partners in project work
• Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization including executive leadership
• Able to effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously