Leidos Enterprise Accreditations and Continual Improvement (EA&CI) organization has an opening for a Process Data Engineer. In this role, you will assist to ensure EngineeringEdge NextGen (process) is effective, developed, trained, maintained, improved, deployed and measured.
- Architect, design, develop, deploy, monitor, report and improve enterprise process data visualization.
- Develop efficient and effective SharePoint solutions to drive organizational efficiency by improving data integration by maintaining and improving common resources and data visualization.
- Share and manage content, knowledge, and applications to mature the enterprise, empower teamwork, quickly find information, and seamlessly collaborate across the enterprise.
- Develop a dashboard (on SharePoint) to show views joining multiple SharePoint lists.
- Develop Power BI reports, dashboards, publish reports to power BI service and establish gateway refresh schedules using DAX and PowerPivot BI.
- Work on Microsoft BI analytics stack (SSIS, SSAS) and work on investigating new tools, tool capabilities and engage with Business to propose, manage, implement solutions.
- Develop SSAS tabular models utilizing complex DAX functions and SQL queries, stored procedures using T-SQL, CTE, XMLA, PowerShell scripts.
- Work on complex data modelling and design patterns for BI/Analytics reporting requirements.
- Architect/Develop Microsoft BI reporting
- Develop Proof of concepts to mock up complex reporting requirements with upcoming technologies on Microsoft Analytics platform
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical field, such as data analytics or systems engineering, and 8+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with SharePoint site administration, application development, configuration, workflows, Nintex, forms, and data integration.
- Experience with data analysis, data modeling and data presentation (reports, charts, tables, dependencies, interfaces, etc.)
- Advanced Excel skills required with Microsoft BI, pivot tables, PowerPivot model experience, and Data Analysis Expressions (DAX) experience
- Managing small matrixed projects against deadlines
- Good working knowledge of business and engineering tools
- Excellent oral and excellent written communication skills.
- Proactive and able to effectively communicate, negotiate, influence, and mentor others to promote teamwork and collaboration.
- Be able to effectively multitask; work independently/telecommute; think tactically and strategically to influence the development of solutions; and collaborate with other functional teams in a highly visible, dynamic work environment
- Be self-motivated to take initiative to develop, present, and execute solutions to complex enterprise initiatives.
- Ensure that deliverables meet the high quality standards required of a senior leadership team directing enterprise activities.
- Respond to leadership requests quickly, recognizing that they often trace to executive needs and the executive tempo is very fast.
- Meet deadlines. When not possible, negotiate a change in advance. When priorities are unclear, ask.
- Request help to resolve challenges in a timely way, as needed.
- Master's Degree in a relevant technical field.
- Experience in extracting and analyzing data from interfacing business systems (for example, Costpoint, Workday, and Skillport).
- Application of Systems Engineering (SE) principles, practices, lifecycles, and management.