The Intelligence Group of Leidos has an opening for a Senior Solutions Architect in Reston, VA.
Act as our focal point in growing technical talent and have a strong role in supporting ongoing contracts, as well as leadership in pursuit of new business. Work to identify capabilities across ongoing contracts, provide leadership in pursuit of new business, and identify key gaps to address through partnership or new capability development.
• Work with the program teams and line management to identify technology and solution roadmaps to improve mission capabilities and broad Leidos contribution in mission attainment resulting in increased contract growth and improved customer satisfaction.
• Support Program Execution directors to identify how programs could be strengthened with application of technology and/or innovation.
• Assess and improve the technical talent in the organization to meet the current and future (new market) business challenges. Maintain a list of top technical talent performing on contracts to target providing rotational growth assignments, educational opportunities, and mentorship to create strong growing team of ready-now technical resources to support the expected increased technical needs of the business.
• Work in partnership with Business Development staff to understand and participate in the development of new business strategy assessing current and future skills and technology needs.
• Partner with the Business Development team in supporting the shaping and development of technical solutions and industry relationships via new business reviews, white papers, customer shaping calls, and the Win Plan process for larger franchise opportunities.
• Mentor solution architect leads on proposals and support all aspects of proposal reviews per the Win Plan.
• Work with peer Operations teams, Group CTO, and other Leidos Groups to understand where technical solutions can be leveraged on current programs and new business pursuits.
• Bachelor's degree with 15+ years of experience. Strongly prefer a graduate degree in technical area.
• Currently possess an Active TS/SCI clearance preferred
• Strong Technical breadth and depth in support of the Intelligence market.
• Experienced professional in contract performance with demonstrated technical lead and customer relationship building in the performance and growth of contracts. Capable of generating on-contract-growth through insertion of innovation and technology on existing programs. Experienced in resolving and managing red programs.
• Deep industry relationships with leading capabilities providers to enhance our solutions offerings and close gaps in offerings yielding competitive technical solutions.
• Experience solution architect and/or technical volume lead on large captures and proposals. Understands competitor/teammate technology offerings and has worked successful partnerships with suppliers on proposals.
• Ability to assess, identify, recruit and retain talent to grow technical expertise on current programs and build talent for future program proposals and execution in a large organization. Person must be able to work in collaboration across the corporation and with other internal CTOs leveraging contacts to obtain in-house skills when available and provide rotational opportunities for key technical resources to continue technology exchange and enhancements.