Job Requisition:Sr. Program Manager
The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Senior Program Manager in Fairmount, WV. The successful candidate will be driven and experienced in managing large IT programs.
The position will be focused on executing an already established program responsible for transitioning from software development to sustainment operations. The Program Manager is responsible for managing customer and industry relationships, personnel, technical execution, cost, schedule, quality, and risk to ensure contract requirements are met. The Program Manager will also be responsible for supporting new business development and strategy from opportunity interest through proposal submission in concert with Business Development teams.
- Supervise all aspects of program to provide feedback and resolve complex problems to ensure successful execution of program
- Manage contract deliverables and complete briefings, program reviews, and slidedecks as required by Leidos leadership
- Manage complex tasks under tight budget and time constraints.
- Demonstrate strong management and leadership; written and oral communications skills; familiarity with industry best practices; and Government contract and subcontract management.
- Lead, manage, coach, and mentor employees, manage professional development, hiring, and issue resolution for the program.
- Develop On-Contract Growth strategies to ensure further penetration of existing customer spaces
- Engage employees and customers on a routine basis to fully understand customer requirements and employee capabilities
- Serve as single POC for the program for Government, Leidos, and subcontractor personnel
- Requires a BA/BS or equivalent experience and 10+ years of prior relevant experience in managing programs of similar size, scope, and complexity in enterprise information systems, and/or systems development environment.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Experience managing Earned Value Management (EVM) contracts and cost plus incentive fee
- Experience in the business capture process and proposal development.
- Proven ability to develop teams and collaborative relationships with customers and industry.
- Minimum Secret security clearance with ability to obtain TS clearance.
- Master’s degree or higher
- Customer intimacy across the DoD and Army enterprise
- Domain expertise in Mission IT, Software Development, Fielding & Training, and/or Biometrics
External Referral Eligible
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management1000Defense
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.