The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Senior Program Manager in Fairmount, WV. The successful candidate will be driven and experienced in managing large IT programs.
The position will be focused on executing an already established program responsible for transitioning from software development to sustainment operations. The Program Manager is responsible for managing customer and industry relationships, personnel, technical execution, cost, schedule, quality, and risk to ensure contract requirements are met. The Program Manager will also be responsible for supporting new business development and strategy from opportunity interest through proposal submission in concert with Business Development teams.
- Supervise all aspects of program to provide feedback and resolve complex problems to ensure successful execution of program
- Manage contract deliverables and complete briefings, program reviews, and slidedecks as required by Leidos leadership
- Manage complex tasks under tight budget and time constraints.
- Demonstrate strong management and leadership; written and oral communications skills; familiarity with industry best practices; and Government contract and subcontract management.
- Lead, manage, coach, and mentor employees, manage professional development, hiring, and issue resolution for the program.
- Develop On-Contract Growth strategies to ensure further penetration of existing customer spaces
- Engage employees and customers on a routine basis to fully understand customer requirements and employee capabilities
- Serve as single POC for the program for Government, Leidos, and subcontractor personnel
- Requires a BA/BS or equivalent experience and 10+ years of prior relevant experience in managing programs of similar size, scope, and complexity in enterprise information systems, and/or systems development environment.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Experience managing Earned Value Management (EVM) contracts and cost plus incentive fee
- Experience in the business capture process and proposal development.
- Proven ability to develop teams and collaborative relationships with customers and industry.
- Minimum Secret security clearance with ability to obtain TS clearance.
- Master's degree or higher
- Customer intimacy across the DoD and Army enterprise
- Domain expertise in Mission IT, Software Development, Fielding & Training, and/or Biometrics
External Referral Eligible