The Cyber and SIGINT Solutions Operation under the Intelligence Group of Leidos is seeking an experienced Senior Cloud Software Engineer with a TS/SCI polygraph clearance for a program in Annapolis Junction, MD.
PROGRAM SUMMARY: The Prototype Development Support (PDS II) program is a TTO-based, LOE program in support of our customer's Operations organization. Through new development and rapid prototyping, PDS II looks to help its customer find new and better data sources and tradecraft to answer new and existing intelligence questions to accomplish its mission. Working across all areas, using methods that run the gamut from leading edge visualizations, analytic development and new technology research, the PDS II program constantly strives to provide the best solutions for the customer to address their mission needs, all in a fast paced, highly collaborative challenging environment.
An individual with an analyst mindset who develops capabilities designed to help solve common problems arising from various analyst offices is needed. The primary focus will be on prototype development in the area of analytics and streaming analytics focusing on network intrusion/network packet analysis, malware and computer forensics. The individual may also work directly with customers to gather requirements and feedback.
Bachelor's Degree and 12 years of experience. Additional experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- At least 12 years of general experience in computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, or a related discipline.
- At least six (6) years of experience developing software with high level languages (such as Java, C, C++), and at least three (3) years developing software in UNIX/Linux (RedHat versions 3-5+) and software integration and testing (to include developing and implementing test plans and scripts).
- At least four (4) years of experience with distributed scalable Big Data Store (NoSQL) such as H Base, CloudBase/Accumulo, Big Table, etc., as well as the Map/Reduce programming model, the Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS), and technologies such as Hadoop, Hive, Pig, Etc.
- Shall have demonstrated work experience with 1) Serialization such as JSON and/or BSON, 2) developing restful services, and 3) using source code management tools
- Experience with Java and Pig
- Experience with customer GHOSTMACHINE analytic development
- Experience with NiagraFiles (Nifi)
- Experience with DataXplorer and QTA
- Knowledge of network intrusion/network packet analysis, malware and computer forensics
- Experience with IBM InfoSphere Streams
- User Interface development experience with Node.js and React
- Experience with Python and Apache Spark