The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Cybersecurity Manager in Fairmount, WV. The successful candidate will be driven and experienced in managing large IT programs.
The position will be focused on overseeing security engineering designs and implementation in all aspects of Information Assurance and Information Security (lnfoSec) Engineering. In addition, manages the Cyber Security Operations for the program by understanding the ACAS scanning, HBSS policies and IAVMs/STIGS. Assesses and mitigates system security threats/risks throughout the program life cycle; validates system security requirements definition and analysis; verifies security requirements; performs system certification and accreditation planning and testing and liaison activities and supports secure systems operations and maintenance.
Possesses and applies expertise on multiple complex work assignments. Assignments may be broad in nature, requiring originality and innovation in determining how to accomplish tasks. Operates with appreciable latitude in developing methodology and presenting solutions to problems. Contributes to deliverables and performance metrics where applicable.
- Oversees and manages the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serves as liaison between program management and planning, project team, and line management.
- Reviews status of projects and budgets, manages schedules, and prepares status reports.
- Assesses project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Develops mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project managers. line managers, clients and other stakeholders
- Will represent Leidos to the customer and be the primary interface of Cyber Security.
- Understands enterprise information assurance and security standards.
- Manages a team of individuals responsible for the security standards and procedures.
- Coordinates, develops, and evaluates security programs for an organization. Recommends information assurance/ security solutions to support customers
- Supports customers at the highest levels in the development and implementation of doctrine and policies.
- Applies know-how to government and commercial common user systems as well as to dedicated special purpose systems requiring specialized security features and procedures.
- Ensures that solutions that meet security requirements.
- Ensures that all information systems are functional and secure.
- Ability to be flexible and to manage multiple tasks
- Ability to work after normal work hours based on demand
- BS with 12-15 years of experience in Cyber Security. Additional years of experience is lieu of a degree.
- Currently possess an active TS clearance
- Minimum of 5 years managing a team of cyber security individuals
- 1O+ years of experience in information security fundamentals/principles
- Expert knowledge with NIST Risk Management Framework (RMF) security control requirements
- Experience/background a client facing role
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Initiate, track. report, and deliver Certification and Accreditation (C&A) and Assessment and Authorization (A&A) documentation, artifacts, and packages for operational systems in accordance with Risk Management Framework (RMF) guidelines
- Proficient background in Microsoft Office Product Suites: Excel. Word, PowerPoint, Project. Visio
- Understanding of Army Cyber Security policies.
- CISSP certification
- Domain expertise in Mission IT, Software Development, Fielding & Training, and/or Biometrics
External Referral Eligible