Job Description:Job Description
Leidos has an opportunity to join a team of individuals supporting the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) in Huntsville, AL as a Management Analyst. This candidate should have strong organizational skills and be a time conscious self-starter. Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to :
- Plan and organize studies of work and organizational problems including duplication, communication, information flow, inventory control, cost containment and integration services and deliveries.
- Gather and organize information regarding problems, deficiencies, and resource waste. Analyze gathered data, develop information and documentation and consider solutions or alternative methods to proceed.
- Install new systems, confer with and train the staff, develop manuals, documenting policies and procedures.
- Prepare correspondences
- Assist Unit Chief in the administration and execution of day-to-day activities
- The candidate must currently hold a TS security clearance and must be capable of obtaining a SCI clearance that includes a requirement to pass a CI polygraph exam
- Three to Five (3-5) years of experience in admin/ management analysis field or Associates Degree with one year experience in the analysis field.
- Hold a High School Diploma
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 32,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com .
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.