Leidos has an opportunity for a Cybersecurity Supply Chain Analyst located in San Diego, CA. In this role, you will provide cyber related supply chain analysis and expertise to the cyber assessment of network vulnerabilities project areas for the Leidos Defense Group in San Diego, CA. This is an exciting opportunity to bring cyber supply chain experience to help meet the needs of the Integrated Cyberspace Operations and C4ISR Solutions Operation customers. You must be a US citizen with the ability to obtain a DoD security clearance for consideration.
- Analysis of system hardware and software configurations
- Evaluation of current and future inventory for cyber vulnerabilities including authentication of component integrity.
- Evaluation of component sources to include companies, and countries of origin to assess supply chain of custody integrity across the manufacturing, shipping, handling, and transport of components and computer systems.
- Recommendations on hardware and software purchasing for evaluation and test.
- Material control; manages material parts to include hardware components and system software for determination of which control system shall be implemented and manages this system for full accountability.
- Management support of the cyber system engineering team to include supply, components, and parts research.
- Support the cyber engineering team to determine authenticated hardware availability and suitability for use.
- Support the cyber engineering team to determine part additions or removal as required to ensure cyber vulnerabilities are minimized.
- Analysis and recommendations for additions or removal of components and parts from system configurations to address parts obsolescence or vulnerability mitigation
- Support key customer meetings to recommend/determine initial purchasing decisions, supply levels, and stock management.
- BA degree in engineering, applied science, cyberspace operations, business finance and analytics, supply chain management or related disciplines and 4 - 8 years of relevant experience or Masters with 2 - 6 years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of parts purchasing, order processing, packaging, and protection support for shipping and transit
- Detailed knowledge of cyber supply chain analysis and hardware and software purchasing, shipping and receiving functions.
- Familiarity with all aspects of inventory and operations management to include supply, material control, and property management
- Familiar with computerized maintenance software and ba sic computer programming, e.g. Visual Basic application for Excel
- Requires US citizenship and the ability to obtain a DoD Top Secret security clearance.
- Active DoD Secret Clearance or Top Secret Clearance
- Direct experience in supply chain management as it relates to cybersecurity threat analysis and mitigation
- Ability to Travel approximately 10% of the time