Leidos currently has an opening for a Material Control Team Member. This position will support the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response (ASPR) - Strategic National Stockpile (SNS). This is an exciting opportunity to provide logistic and administrative support to assist in operating and maintaining the SNS inventory. In this mission we ensure inventory is readily availiable for deployment during an declared emergency within the US. Successful candidate will provide Supply Chain Management, Data Entry and Warehouse Management to facilitate operational support while maintaining a high level of performance and quality.
- Perform materiel management functions and data entry required to maintain inventory and financial records.
- Develop and maintain reporting system or program measures of effectiveness in the support of customer requirements and readiness objectives.
- Ensure that the items are packaged, labeled, shipped, and delivered in accordance with the requirements.
- Assist in managing critical aspects of the development, production, deployment and integrated logistics support of systems, supplies and equipment.
- Assist in day-to-day operations of inventory management.
- Submit regular logistics performance summaries and reports to Federal Medical Station (FMS) Team Lead.
- Be responsible for meeting inventory management's goals and objectives.
- Assist with all supply chain logistics operations including: warehousing, packaging and shipping/receiving.
- Be responsible for assisting in planning and conducting FMS annual inventory audits.
Bachelors w/ 3 years of experience or 7 years of experience.
Experience in Supply Chain Management (Shipping, Receiving, Stock Rotation, etc.), Inventory Management Systems, Data Entry, Document Control and Inventory Management.
Must be able to perform data entry transactions in inventory management system (s). Experience with Oracle and other EP platforms.
Must be able to compose analytical report (s), and perform research analysis (Quality Assurance, Audits, and Discrepancies). Detailed Oriented
Strong understanding and capabilities in utilizing naming and numbering conventions for receiving, shipping, recording, filing, transferring, transmitting, retrieving and archiving document (s).
Required to be on-call 24 hour/7 days a week. Must be able to respond to mission alerts within 15 minutes with a recall of 90 minutes to report to designated location. Must carry a cell phone at all times.
Must be proficient in common software, particularly with Microsoft Office: Excel, Microsoft DB, Word, and PowerPoint.
Strong computer skills
Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Experience working with 3rd party vendors.
Must be able to work in a fast pace environment.
Experience supporting Government Agencies (FDA, DOD, CDC, ASPR, etc.)