Leidos is searching for an experienced Application Analysts that can provide advanced analytical and technical expertise in the planning, design, installation, maintenance and support of Cerner clinical systems and related third party clinical application technology. Responsible for complex technical application requirements and infrastructure components. Collaborates with and provides guidance to colleagues, teammates, and vendors to develop clinical application and infrastructure requirements specific to client needs.
1. Receives, maintains, and closes issues through the proper use of issue tracking software; meeting or exceeding all Service Level Agreement (SLA) requirements and quality standards.
2. Responsible for technical systems design, utilizing an understanding of the interactions between technologies and applications across Cerner product lines.
3. Responsible for supporting, customer projects, activations and deployment of Cerner applications, which includes upgrades, enhancements and related application requests.
4. Creates and maintains technical documentation.
5. Participates in the build, configuration, maintenance, and administration of UNIX based IBM midrange servers, Windows servers, Citrix servers, and Oracle databases.
6. Provides support for issue escalation; resolves and troubleshoots problems.
7. Provides support and participates in build, configuration, maintenance and administration of a hot site for Disaster Recovery of the Cerner Systems.
8. Configures and supports Microsoft desktop technologies for application delivery, including application setup for Citrix-based devices and management of Windows print queues.
9. Performs proactive troubleshooting and analysis of UNIX systems, Cerner applications, and Windows based systems.
10. Creates and configures new Cerner Millennium environments. Replicates and refreshes current Cerner environments.
11. Reviews system and application performance regularly, and develops action plans to resolve issues.
1. Bachelor's degree and 4 years of relevant experience. Four years additional experience in lieu of degree will be considered.
2. Must possess a comprehensive knowledge of UNIX and/or Windows Server administration.
3. Minimum of three (3) years Cerner System experience.
4. Minimum of three (3) years' experience configuring, monitoring and administering a client/server based application.
5. Advanced knowledge of Citrix, Oracle databases, UNIX, Microsoft, IBM MQ, IBM Web Application Server, or IBM MQ WebSphere.
6. Strong written and verbal communication skills to interact effectively with clients, vendors and Trinity Health colleagues.
7. Must be comfortable operating in a collaborative, shared leadership environment.