The Leidos Innovation Center has an exciting opening for a Strategic Communications and Program Assessment Lead for the DOMEX Data Discovery Platform (D3P) program, advancing the state of the art in mission-focused big data analytics tools. Specifically, you will develop and deliver the communication strategy to ensure stakeholders receive clear and relevant information. Additionally, you will advise program leadership on communication and change management strategy. As lead program assessor, you will establish, execute, and maintain an internal assessment program. The assessment program ensures that procedures are developed, implemented and maintained to adequately control the development, production, testing, configuration management, execution and support of all deliverables or services.
- Recommend and implement new solutions, processes, policies, standards in support of functions, strategy, and operations.
- Create and publish organization-wide materials in support of all functions and levels of the business, in both print and electronic formats.
- Write, edit, review and oversee releases of communication e-mails, documents and programs that support the D3P.
- Edit and enhance communication materials, including newsletters, emails/memos, webcasts, blogs and other similar products.
- Review and edit essential communications prior to dissemination to ensure accuracy, clarity and appropriateness.
- Ensure the right messaging is delivered to employees, sub-contractors, and our government stakeholders.
- Work to educate stakeholders on new concepts, practices and approaches.
- Establish quality program to include quality metrics and baseline.
- Audit against the QA program and develop and implement a plan for Continuous Process Improvement.
- Conduct formal and informal reviews and audits throughout the contract.
- Support managers in the development of program review materials.
- Review CDRLs and product deliverables for compliance and quality.
- Manage Product Quality Deficiency Reports.
- Maintain the Analysis and Corrective Action System database.
- Participate in program reviews and document and monitor corrective action.
- Translate and report program metrics to internal/external stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Business Information Systems preferred, or equivalent educational or professional experience and/or qualifications
- +12 years of experience in technology programs in similar communications, technical writing, and training roles.
- +4 years of in technology programs leading assessments and quality assurance.
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills and problem-solving skills
- Experience with GitHub or GitLab
- Understanding of Advanced Analytics, Machine Learning, and DevOps processes.
- Must possess a TS security clearance and be able to obtain a DoD TS/SCI clearance.
- Experience with technology curriculum development and delivery
- Experience and training in human-centered technology design
- Experience as part of Agile technology development team
- Experience using JIRA, Confluence, and Jenkins