The Information Management Officer is focused on the management of data, information and knowledge in support of the discoverability, dissemination and timely and relevant information held in the mission center. This includes aspects related to the information lifecycle including: classification, cataloging, storing, maintaining records and information assets, declassificiation review and archiving. The primary focus of task will be based confirm that clearance level of information that would be eligible to be passed to an uncleared support elements.
- The IMO will support all information and data management solutions and efforts.
- Streamlines internal information management process and support the establishment of relevant practices and procedures.
- Serve as the conduit to submit data to enterprise declassification evaluators for requisite approvals
- Work closely with other team members to develop search strategies, identify, data sources, retrieve digital information, provide feedback on data curation processes, procedures and policies and conduct high profile information review and release activities.
- Remain in compliance with information management standards, guidelines, and procedures for the IT environment.
- Ensure availability of updated information for informed decision making by consistently updating and maintaining the existing databases.
- Analyzes and interprets data and participate in the ongoing report preparation and dissemination.
- Develops data collection tools, setup appropriate data collection methodologies, design and implement databases systems for data management and analysis purposes.
- Proven skills in information management and handling of management systems.
- Demonstrated abilities in data collection, compilation, analysis, and reporting with ability to strong writing skills.
- Information security certifications (i.e. InfoSec and CISSP)
- Candidate must have Bachelors with 8-12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6-10 years of prior relevant experience.
An active TS/SCI with polygraph is required to be considered for this position
Due to the nature of the government contracts we support, US Citizenship is required.