Leidos Corporate Group has an immediate opening for HCM Systems Analyst.
In this role, you will report to the Director of HR Systems within the Corporate CIO Services Enterprise Applications and will provide systems support for HCM SaaS Applications. This includes supporting Workday HCM and UltiPro Payroll.
This is a great opportunity that allows 100% telecommute!
- Analyze and evaluate user business problems and the development of system recommendations to meet requirements.
- Work directly with systems analysts, developers, architects and engineers; project managers; as well as our HR and Payroll functional owners, and be responsible for system security analysis for UltiPro and Workday.
- Responsible for Workday security configuration and maintenance, including but not limited to:
- domain and business process security policies
- role-based, user-based and service center-based security groups
- integration system security groups
- segmented and intersection security groups
- Work with authentication engineers to provide SAML and SSO configuration in Workday and UltiPro
- Perform compensation and benefits related interface requirements gathering and analysis. Work with integrations developers to achieve the successful development, testing and implementation of these interfaces.
- Assess impact of change requests, advise functional owners, provide level of effort estimates.
- Document and present impactful changes at the Change Approval Board (CAB).
- Provide support for existing solutions with appropriate sense of urgency. Identify, propose and implement solutions as needed.
- Assist in the configuration and deployment of new functionality as appropriate.
- Create and maintain standard operating procedures for UltiPro and Workday.
- Bachelor's degree and at least 4 years of experience in Information Technology, including 3+ years professional experience supporting Workday. Additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of Bachelor's degree.
- Experience with Workday Security and UltiPro Security.
- Strong experience in requirements gathering and analysis for system functionality.
- Strong communication skills
- Functional understanding of HR, Benefits, Payroll, Talent Management, and Recruiting processes.
- Exposure to or familiarity with segregation of duties organization among teams and SOX IT General Controls.
- Ability to prioritize/plan work activities and manage multiple projects with a focus on results.
- Strong verbal and written communication. Communicates openly, honestly, and respectfully with diverse audiences. Strong listening skills.
- Strong people skills. Build trust and relationships and creates a collaborative/consultative style with clients. Ability to develop and maintain relationships with team/colleagues.
- Ability to facilitate meetings and strong presentation skills.
- Experience implementing Workday or UltiPro as a consultant or customer.
- Workday Pro Security Certification or equivalent experience.
- Recent experience supporting UltiPro Payroll, including security management and process monitoring.
- Recent experience supporting Workday HCM, including security management and process monitoring.
- Understanding of Payroll, HR, Benefits, and/or Talent Management (Recruiting, Performance, Compensation) regulations/rules.