No two career paths will ever look the same. At Leidos, we know the most talented and diverse IT and engineering professionals will always have a multitude of career choices; your time at Leidos will be a wise investment in your career and in yourself. We welcome your perspective and ideas, in order to foster collaboration and deliver world-class solutions.
We look for solutions that not only transform businesses, but change the world.
Our Civil business is helping to modernize and manage infrastructure, systems and controls, and cybersecurity for civilian agencies and commercial clients around the globe. With core competencies in information technology, energy and environment, complex logistics, and specialized engineering, we solve technical challenges and implement newfound efficiencies on a number of programs including those that:
Power homes and businesses
- Guide air traffic
- Streamline tax returns
- Protect digital footprints
- Contain environmental incidents
- Heighten port security
- Enable scientific discovery
Protect yourself and your family, with the benefits of working for a world-class employer.
When you join Leidos, you join a Fortune 500 company and one of Ethisphere Institute's "World's Most Ethical Companies"
Leidos...We strive to make the complex clear.
The Leidos NISC Ill Contract is hiring for a Program Analyst in our Fort Worth, Texas location supporting the Federal Aviation Administration to provide expertise in all aspects of the complete project management lifecycle, including assistance and recommendations to FAA management that directly affect the conduct and attainment of agency goals.
The following specific tasks are to be accomplished:
- Establish and update project plans, precedence networks, and schedules in conjunction with approved Air Traffic Organization project management systems.
- Provide technical expertise to develop, update, analyze, and evaluate project plans, schedules, resource requirements and resources allocation.
- Establish, review, and update Baseline schedules.
- Assist in providing appropriate documentation and support in planning and ensuring that programs adequately incorporate requirements for real estate, utilities, telecommunications and spectrum management.
- Prepare, review, analyze and maintain project schedules.
- Support cost/schedule maintenance for integrated Project Schedules. Perform time impact studies, estimates and analysis.
- Perform Earned Value Analysis and Risk Analysis. Perform time impact studies, estimates and analysis.
- Provide support in the review and verification of the Needs Assessment Program (NAP) submissions.
- Support preparation and validation of applicable portions of F&E budget submissions, including justification, narrative, cost estimates and project material lists.
- Design and maintain financial database in direct support of various programs to ensure fiscal control of current funds.
- Task areas include Project Planning, Schedule Management, Analysis and Reporting, Progress Reporting, and project budget tracking.
Typical Education and Experience:
BA degree and 8 - 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 - 10 years of prior relevant experience.
- Experience supporting multiple complex projects and providing effective stakeholder engagement to ensure projects are completed on time and on budget
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Desired Qualifications:
- Experience supporting the Federal Aviation Administration or other government agency preferred
- PMP Certification
- Primavera and MS Project