The Defense Group at Leidos has a need for Persian Farsi & Arabic Language Analyst to work in/near Ft. Meade, MD. If you are mission orientated and looking for an opportunity to support the security of US citizens and military personnel and infrastructure, this is an opportunity for you. Relocation may be provided.
- Provide language translation and intelligence collection support
- Provide analytical and operations support to specific teams focusing on Counterintelligence or Counter terrorism topics.
- Bachelor’s degree with 2+ years of applicable experience or Master's degree with less than 2 years of applicable experience
- 3+ years of intelligence analyst experience
- DLI trained 3/3 proficient or equivalent score from another industry recognized language assessment standard.
- Experience with technical analysis white papers
- Experience delivering Threat Intelligence Briefings
- Experience with military Writing Support for both Operational and Strategic production
- Must possess an active Top Secret w/SCI
- Native cultural experience and expertise highly desired.
- Ability to obtain TS/SCI with CI Poly
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.